Transfer Students | Communication Studies

Transfer Students

Transfer and potential transfer students should familiarize themselves with the information on UNCG’s Transfer and Adult Students website.

If you think courses taken in Communication Studies at a community college or another university did not transfer properly (e.g., as equivalent to a required course in our program), and you wish to have your case reviewed, please send an email stating where the courses were taken and naming the courses you would like to have reviewed for equivalency, along with copies of the course syllabi, to Dr. Roy Schwartzman, Department Head: